Impact Leaders to Gather in Málaga for the GSG Global Impact Summit on 2-3 October 2023
The Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG) is delighted to announce the return of its Global Impact Summit, hosted in partnership with SpainNAB, taking place from 2-3 October 2023 in Málaga, Spain.
This prestigious gathering will bring together over a thousand impact leaders and practitioners across finance, business, policy-making, and civil society from around the globe.
This year’s Summit will celebrate the successes of the impact movement so far and identify strategies to deliver and amplify positive impact at scale for the future. The two-day event will centre on three key themes: mobilising capital for people and planet; achieving full transparency in measuring impacts; and accelerating impact and social economies.
Speakers will include thought-leading visionaries and impact leaders such as:
- Allison Herren Lee, Member, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (2019-2022)
- Andrew Kuper, Founder and CEO, LeapFrog Investments
- Dolika Banda, Board member, BII and Harith Africa
- Emmanuel Faber, ISSB Chair, IFRS Foundation
- Gonzalo Gortazar, CEO, CaixaBank
- Ibukun Awosika, Chairperson and Founder, The Chair Centre Group, Nigeria
- Nick Hurd, Chair, GSG
- Philip Bateman, Managing Director, Bravo Charlie
- Sir Ronnie Cohen, President, GSG
- Shruti Goel, Director- Impact, Upaya Social Ventures
Summit attendees will represent a cross-section of the impact ecosystem, ranging from large corporations to start-ups, governments, and investors. These influential change-makers include asset owners, investors, entrepreneurs, policymakers, regulators, advisors, and market builders.
Also in attendance will be delegates from National Advisory Boards and Taskforces representing over 50 countries, who will share updates from their local markets. Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect with representatives from leading global organisations including lead sponsors CaixaBank and UBS Optimus Foundation––learn more here.