The Israeli Forum for Impact Economy (IFIE) connects, convenes, and catalyzes multi-stakeholder partnerships and collaborations in Israel, bridging Israel’s impact ecosystem with various national and international dominant players from the corporate, VC & business sector, government & public institutions, academia, private and social sectors. The NAB aims to promote and expand a sustainable economy in Israel by raising the significance of impact investing and its instruments and addressing market challenges.
The IFIE’s Five Pillars of Strategy towards an Impact Economy include:
- Awareness – Expand public awareness and discourse around the benefits and potential of the Impact Economy.
- Policy – Promote the Israeli impact economy by advocating for supportive necessary policy and regulation.
- Impact measurement tools – Strengthen and expand the use of Impact management methods across industries and sectors.
- Demand for capital – Expose the local industry to opportunities and growth potential driven by impact investments.
- Supply of capital – Increase the net capital invested in Israeli impact ventures by corporations, private investors, philanthropic institutions, and venture capital arms.