Impact investment has made steady progress Sri Lanka over the past several years with a growing body of investment professionals becoming involved and steady building of awareness among the civil society and within government. Nevertheless, impact investment is still at a nascent stage.
Facilitating an impact investing ecosystem in the country by means of channeling impact investments into the country in partnership with like-minded stakeholders.
To Drive Impact Capital to Fast-track the Achievement of UN SDG’s in Sri Lanka.
- Mainstreaming Impact investing and impact entrepreneurship in Sri Lanka through channeling impact investments.
- Educating Sri Lankan stakeholders on the values of impact investing, impact measurement and social entrepreneurship.
- Creation of a network of impact enterprises who are ready to receive impact investments.
- Creating a culture of applying gender lens into investing.
- Facilitating partnership opportunities among Sri Lankan and international stakeholders focused on impact investing.
- Keeping track of the globally changing impact investing ecosystems and mapping out and updating the local impact investing eco system with relation to global practices
- Creating a database and quality research